Washington (CNN)The 2020 election is 620 days away. Which, according to new state-by-state polling data from Gallup, is a very good thing for President Donald Trump.
- Rosenstein expected to leave Justice Department in mid-March
- 16 states file lawsuit to stop Trump’s national emergency declaration
- Trump talking about John James as frontrunner for UN ambassador
- Trump ramps up pressure on Venezuela’s Maduro in speech
- US discussing exchanging liaison officers with North Korea
- Marc Short is returning to the White House
- McCabe book details dysfunction and frenzy in Trump admin
- Trump signs Space Force directive
- Trump plans to nominate deputy transportation sec as deputy AG
- White House moves forward with wall funding despite lawsuits
- NYT: Trump asked if he could put prosecutor in charge of Cohen probe
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!